Another week is already over.
Due to my holidays, starting in the middle of the week, I had only two days in the office.
As you can see, I had 60 % of the overall time for myself.
Reflect to Improve
What did I learn this week?
- Finding a solution under real pressure is much easier with the right mindset
- Working in the garden improves my muscles in the forearm. That is a good practice for racing.
How did the goals from last week work?
- I was on the bike for three times. It worked well!
- I still could not increase the meditation time in the way, I wanted to increase it. But as I started with my yearly revisit of “The law of success”, this helped me a lot so switch off.
Top three goals for next week!
- Focus on formula student
- Try to have a positive mindset all the time, even though we will have a lot of problems.
See you next time!