It is already time for the next week.
As you will probably know from reading my blog, I am currently an active team member of a formula student team.
In order to get our car ready for competition, this week was mainly focused on that.
As you can see from the data, I haven’t done anything besides working on the car and writing my blog.
Was it hard? Yes! Did it made fun? Not all the time! But how do I feel today? Awesome! Because I challenged myself and pushed the limits even further down the road.
Reflect to Improve
What did I learn this week?
- Plan your work/ create a timetable if it is getting complicated
- Let others help you
- You mindset changes everything
How did the goals from last week work?
- I focused on formula student, as planned
- That mindset thing didn’t work all the time, but I improved myself!
Top three goals for next week!
- Stay calm
- See what life will bring us
- Do not expect too much!
- Do not be disappointed!
See you next time!