FSG is over. Finally.
The last couple of weeks were highly stressful for me, but at least this is over now, therefore, I will have more sleep and definitely more time for my other hobbies in the future.
The data. My week was as always very packed with formula student stuff. This will change, starting from tomorrow.
Reflect to Improve
What did I learn this week?
- There is no team without leaders
- To be a real team, there is more then just wearing the same shirt
- My decision making process should be improved
How did the goals from last week work?
- I am just a little bit disappointed, but actually it wasn’t that hard to be not able to participate in any dynamic event
Top three goals for next week!
- Read the “Law of success”
- Work on my bachelor thesis
- Write down important things for the preparation of the next formula student season
See you next time!
Engineer, Motorsport Enthusiast, becoming an Entrepreneur, Author and just different