Week 38 is already at its end. What can I say? It was an awesome week! This comes due to two facts. On the one hand I finished my bachelor thesis yesterday and on the other hand, I only have two days left at the office until I will leave work to do my Master degree full time.
As already mentioned, I will have my last days at work next week. So, it seems like there is more time for other things in the future.
Reflect to Improve
What did I learn this week?
- Swimming is such a good training for your arms, shoulders and your back
- My analysis about the business situation at work was right.
How did the goals from last week work?
- I finished the bachelor thesis! 💪
- I have started to meditate again.
- But I haven’t read anything else besides my bachelor thesis
Top three goals for next week!
- Read more
- Prepare for the University start in another town in October
See you next time!
Engineer, Motorsport Enthusiast, becoming an Entrepreneur, Author and just different