Another week has found its end.
Due to the reason, that I wasn’t only sick during the week, but also had an issue with my left leg, my holiday week definitely didn’t go as planned. But I mean, this is life sometimes.
As you can see from the data, or even better in the chart below, there was a huge potential for doing much, but in the end, I couldn’t use my time.
Of course being sick means laying in bed, trying to recover and recharge your batteries and as you can see, I actually did quite a lot of laying around.
Even though the week was more a kind of family and friends week, combined with laying around and do nothing, there were also some things for formula student and other stuff on my agenda.
Reflect to Improve
What did I learn this week?
- Laying around and trying to do nothing is actually pretty hard
- I am not really trying to meditate
- I need to do more “important” stuff
How did the goals from last week work?
- I continued reading the book “The Law of success” and really like it this year as well 🙂
- I haven’t done a single thing for my bachelor thesis, because of being sick
- We had a workshop where I could tell the problems we had last season from my perspective
Top three goals for next week!
- Continue with “The law of success” course
- Start working on my bachelor thesis
- Start Italian
See you next time!