As mentioned in a recent post, I have implemented some new changes to my blog. In this weekly update about my life, I have made some changes as well. In the following, you can see the new weekly statistic.
Reflect to Improve
What did I learn this week?
- The fear of the uncertainty is way bigger, then I had expected
- My new class about marketing is awesome!
How did the goals from last week work?
- I decided on the lectures and got everything I wanted
- I started to do my Nordschleife meditation every single day
- I tried my best to calm down, but it was very hard. The new 20 minutes challenge and some conversations with friends helped a little bit.
Top three goals for next week!
- Write my first paper about Design Thinking
- Implement my daily workout session into my new schedule
- Start the e-motor project for formula student with the new students
See you next time!