6:30 Waking up
6:58 – 9:48 Racing simulator stint 1
9:48 – 11:00 Breakfast and blog writing
11:00 – 12:03 Bike ride
12:03 – 14:26 Racing simulator stint 2
14:26 – 15:10 Stretching & reaction training
15:10 – 15:50 Swimming
15:50 – 16:28 Eating, Language learning
16:28 – 18:43 Racing simulator stint 3
18:43 – 21:10 Relaxing
21:10 – 22:30 Packing things for university
22:30 Good night
And this is it. What a day, right? Well, someone would ask why I do so much on one single day. Well, the thing is, that I have university these days most of the time from Monday until Saturday, therefore Sunday is the only day of the week when I can be at home in my personal “training center”.
Racing practice (Assetto Corsa/ Competizione)
– Stint 1: Porsche Cayman GT4, Nürburgring VLN Track, KI, 18 laps
– Stint 2: BMW M235i Racing 1h, Porsche 911 991 II GT3, rain, night
– Stint 3: Online, Porsche 911 Cup, Porsche Cayman GT4, BMW M3 E30, drift, BMW M235i Racing in APEX Lobby Nordschleife
– Bike ride: Indoor bike, light workout, not more then 200 W
– Stretching & Reaction: Reaction lights, balancing exercises, stretching
– Swimming: Crawl, breaststroke, intervals
Next week, I will have the whole weekend. Looking forward to the next training session.
The harder you practice, the better you become, right? My goals are not small, I know. But are they realistic? Hell yeah, they are! Everything is possible! The sky is the limit.
Hey Nordschleife, I will be there soon!
See you next time!
Leave a Reply