What did I learn this week?
- There is a difference between being busy and being productive.
- Looking forward to something positive slows down time, but if there is something negative as well, the negativity wins and time flies by.
How did the goals from last week work?
- I did a lot for the thesis, looking really good to meet all my deadlines effortlessly.
- Well, the eye got better, but well, let’s “see” when I will get an appointment for checking for some glasses.
- I did more sport, but not as much. It’s just too cold for me.
Top three goals for next week!
- Master thesis is still priority number one, therefore I will invest most of my time into this.
- Relax more in between
- Clean the room
See you next time!
Leave a Reply