What did I learn this week?
- The way I look at life is just different. Other people seem to just do not see the small issues in life that are making everything just so much more complicated.
- Just because we have all those fancy technologies and machines, this doesn’t mean that things are getting done in a higher quality. It’s always fascinating to see how we, the people, are becoming the product in a medical facility.
How did the goals from last week work?
- First of all, I will have a job interview next week. Therefore, wish me luck! But besides that, life was good. I did a lot of racing, sport and the MRT found nothing, therefore, I am back in the game of left foot braking.
Top three goals for next week!
- Get the job!
- Continue building up the strength in my left leg.
- Take some time for myself.
See you next time!